The Ultimate Guide to Stylish Boots: Tips from Copenhagen Studios for Women
Boots are everywhere! They are a perfect everyday wardrobe staple for any woman whose fashion lies in comfortable and chic styling. In fact, they are not just a fleeting seasonal fascination anymore, but more of a year-round love affair. And, with loads of designs, styles, and materials to go with, boots are sure to rule the everyday wardrobe of women all around. This blog is the ultimate guide to women's boots along with tips to style boots with different outfits.
Copenhagen Studios Shoes for Women
The boots in this blog are from Copenhagen studios, a contemporary shoe brand known for minimalist yet trendy designs and authentic craftsmanship. The shoes at Copenhagen Studios are handmade with high-quality smooth leather, and subtle colors to bring something new every time.
Types of Boots for Women
Boots are so trendy and comfortable that no woman can ever own just one pair. They are versatile enough to style with different outfits and help elevate the look of simple jeans and a tee within minutes. Confidence is the key to pairing a single style with different outfits but, with so many styles, it becomes overwhelming to decide which one you should go for. Here are some styles to help you decide the ones made for you. We suggest going for the heel style and heel length that you feel comfortable in.
Ankle boots are one of the most versatile boots and are most probably found in every woman’s wardrobe. They come in different heel lengths and can be worn on different occasions. They can be dressed up or down with jeans, dresses, skirts, and even shorts. Ankle boots can be pointy-toed, round-toed, or square-toed and are a perfect boot style for every weather.
Tips When Styling Ankle Boots
- You can wear ankle boots with any style of jeans or dress, just make sure that it hits just above the ankles or knees to show off a bit of skin. This will create an edgy, chic, and trendy look that's perfect for almost any occasion.
- Wear them with tights or leggings, and layer on a sweater or cardigan over a shirt or blouse to add some depth and texture to your outfit. This will not only make you look stylish but also keep you comfortable. This look works for chilly weather too.
Chelsea boots are a timeless classic that never goes out of style. They are recognized with elasticated panels on the sides, making them easy to slip on and off while giving your legs a beautiful silhouette and a perfect fit. Chelsea boots are an excellent style for everyday casual looks as they are comfortable and super easy to style.
Tips When Styling Chelsea Boots
- Chelsea boots look great with leggings. Pick a pair of black leggings and style them with a sweater, a tee, a shacket, an oversized shirt, or a simple tee. You can also pair them with a midi skirt or a midi dress for a sophisticated look that stands out.
- You can replace the leggings with jeans and keep experimenting with the upper that looks just as good as your personality. You can also add a statement accessory like a hat or sunglasses to elevate the look further.
Here are some ways to style Chelsea boots.
Military-style Combat boots are perfect when you want to create an edgy and bold look. They have a super rugged sole with a chunky platform and come with laces at the front. Combat boots are super functional throughout the year and are mostly made with leather.
Tips for Styling Combat Boots
- To style a super casual look with combat boots, pair them with jeans or leggings and finish with a tee. You can also opt for athleisure wear for a casual yet chic look. To turn this casual look to a more feminine side, pair the jeans with lace, floral, or a spaghetti top.
- To get a feminine look with combat boots, pair them with a floral maxi dress, a midi skirt, a short dress, a sweater dress, or a short schoolgirl skirt with a sweater.
Here are some celebrity-inspired styles to create with combat boots.
High boots are a must-have when you want to look sexy, beautiful, and confident. High boots can be classified into three types
- Calf-Length Boots
- Knee-High Boots
- Over-the-Knee Boots
They come in different heel lengths and heel types. They keep your legs warm and add a touch of chic and elegance to any outfit. High boots come in a range of materials, including leather, suede, and synthetic. For 2023, high boots with a straight and roomy shaft are trending.
Tips for Styling High Boots
- For high boots to show, it is essential to wear anything that cuts just above the shaft end. But, with women turning as confident as ever, high boots are now styled even with a maxi dress but with a slit.
- Pair your high boots with a short skirt and blouse, a short dress, or a maxi skirt with a slit for a sexy and feminine look, or with skinny jeans and a shirt for a fashionable everyday look.
Here are some outfit ideas you can try with high boots.
If you’re looking to add some height and stability along with all-day-long comfort, go for chic and super comfy wedge boots. They come in different shaft lengths and can be paired to create everyday chic looks. The wedge boot lends an edgy vibe to the overall look.
Tips for Styling Wedge Boots
- Pair wedge boots with a flowy maxi dress or skirt to create a bohemian-inspired relaxed and effortless outfit. Make sure the dress or the skirt is long enough to cover the top of the boots for a sleek and polished finish.
- Pair wedge boots with skinny jeans or leggings with a blouse or a cozy sweater for a fashionable and laid-back look. Go for high heels if you want to add height and make your legs look longer in an instant. Roll up the hem of the jeans or leggings slightly to show off the boots and create a flattering silhouette.
Cowboy boots are another trending shoe for 2023. Worn by cowboys back in the day, these riding boots are now a popular runway style and a fashionable wardrobe staple. Cowboy boots can be ankle-length, mid-calf-length, or knee-length and mostly come with a low heel and a pointed toe. They are made with authentic leather or suede leather. They are fun to wear and often come with traditional embroidery on the shaft.
Tips for Styling Cowboy Boots
- Show your cowboy boots up until the shaft end. Wear your cowboy boots with a flowy short dress or a short skirt with a blouse to get a look that’s modern yet elegant and charming.
- Cowboy boots deliver a western vibe which is why it is essential to create a balanced look with a feminine outfit. Pair cowboy boots with a flowy midi dress or a denim skirt and a cute top. This will create a well-balanced look that is stylish, feminine, and functional at the same time.
- Consider styling cowboy boots with skinny jeans, a tee, and a jacket to create an organized and layered look.