What does “low sneakers” mean?
Shoes that do not cover the ankle are known as low-top trainers. They are frequently known as "low-tops" or simply "lows," and they are famed for their simple design and ample support. A low-top lace-up is a need for every outfit since they are both dependable and fashionable. What are the pros of low sneakers?
- Flexible and light-weight cushioning;
- Flexibility and no limitations on the feet;
- Greater overall movement control;
- Extensive market options.
Athletic sneakers with low tops offer a lighter, less-supportive shoe. The mechanical support and buttressing action provided by high tops are absent from low tops. The muscles of the foot and ankle complex must thus work harder as a result. The joints' most often damaged components might receive dynamic support from more active muscles. The muscles of the foot and ankle complex are more active and well-suited to dynamically support the joints of the complex when wearing a low-top shoe. Having a pair of timeless sneakers is a wonderful idea regardless of whether you are athletic or would describe your style as "athleisure". The top shoe companies combine a spirit of movement with cutting-edge style and design.
Low sneakers history
Since the 1970s, footwear resembling the Bruin has been available. Don't forget about the enduring Air Force 1 Low, which just had its 30th anniversary. But by the middle of the 1980s, a more-is-more philosophy had taken hold. Hoops shoes continued to evolve over the following ten years, adding more material, more Air, and more gimmicks. Although they appeared to be more protective, they were just larger and heavier.
Early in the millennium, the emphasis started to change. Naturally, cuts started to trend lower as designers and businesses started pursuing weight reduction. Even though it is now completely forgotten, 2001's Jet Flight was a pioneer in the development of basketball-specific low-top sneakers in addition to being an excellent on-court performance.
How to style low sneakers? Some useful tips.
- Even if wearing a dress is a one-and-done outfit, adding a pair of low sneakers can instantly give you that cool-girl look that everyone wants. Dresses with sneakers are the outfit formula you should always have on rotation, whether you're going out for drinks with pals or rushing around the house to run errands.
- Jeans with cuffed sleeves and lows. Nothing is more stylish than putting on a pair of clean white low sneakers and a pair of cuffed blue jeans.
- Sneakers and leather pants go together. Nothing is more fashionable than wearing leather trousers, a coat, and a pair of modern sneakers throughout the winter.
- Combine white lows with all-white clothing. Upgrade an all-white ensemble with a pair of crisp white sneakers to seem and feel refined, sleek, and fashionable.
- Cool sneakers can make a matched tracksuit pop. Like Gigi Hadid, you may look relaxed and cool with a matching tracksuit and stylish white low sneakers.
Check enibbana to see the latest trends and new collections, and choose different models to find the right one for you! There is something for everyone. Quality shoes with exquisite styles and timeless designs, comfortable and stylish, you will love them from first sight.